Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesdays with a Twist #76 is LIVE!!!

Good Morning and welcome to another No Rules Party!
This week I have HUGE and exciting news to share!
First, Mary's Heirloom Seeds is a WILDCARD FINALIST in the Martha Stewart American Made Awards!

 
Please VOTE FOR ME!

Second, I just announced a HUGE Herb Seed Sale at Mary's Heirloom Seeds!
Are you ready to start planting for September?
Check out our September Seed Planting Guide for the US by region 

Back to the Basics

We're your hosts 

FEATURES:  

Finishing Fall Planting w/Tips and New Seeds from Garden Up Green

No Bake Granola Bars from Heidi's Wanderings

7 Ways to Love Pumpkin from Pure Grace Farms

If you've been featured we'd love for you to grab a button.

Back to the Basics

The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Friday at 11:59pm.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features.   And now for the party!

9 comments:

Carole West said...

Thanks for the feature sweet lady! I'll get that post linked up! -Carole

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!
Hugs,
Deb

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

I just voted for you - good luck!
Angie

Mary Smith said...

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!!!!!
I am honored to have been chosen as a Finalist! You can vote every day until October 13th. 10 winners will get a chance to go to New York and meet....MARTHA STEWART!!!!!
YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

I Voted!

This week I linked up a recipe for Cauliflower 'Couscous' and Date Salad plus I'm giving away a cookbook!

Have a great week and best of luck!
-- Laureen

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Mary Smith said...

THANK YOU! PLEASE VOTE!
http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/89614/food/marys-heirloom-seeds

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Persian Shepard’s Pie. It's a leftover repurposer with a crispy rice shell! I’m also sharing my Quick Donut Rolls, a gluten-free, yeast-free dinner roll in a fun shape. It’s sure to be a hit with the kids!

Unknown said...

Hi Mary,
I voted for you! Good luck! Today I shared "Endive Portabella Mushroom Salad". Thanks for hosting. All the best, Deborah